View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
Senior Contributor

ok, so DVP Venison and rice is also off the list of possible foods. But, to be fair I've only fed it for a week.....But the bag is empty, and seeing as how Buster is still doing poorly (and has now taken to chewing his paws.....not sure if it's the food or not, but it started the day after the switch and he's been doing it all week ) I'm not buying another.

Natural Balance® Venison & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
Venison, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Rice Flour, Venison Meal, Rice Bran, Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed Oil, Kelp Meal, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-lysine, Dl-methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Parsley, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin K1 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9).

I found a store on the south shore that sells the EVO RM (is 75$ plus taxe a rip off?) and I bought the big bag. I'm giving it a month....if THIS doesn't work I'm completely at a loss

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."