Thread: Off the Chain
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Love all creatures

Thumbs down

I bought this movie way before it even came out in video stores. I think its amazing. I think the producer has done a great job at exposing the truth of dog fighting, and really does make the pit bulls appear as the victims. There is also a bunch of cartoon clips after the main documentary that show pit bulls from different films such as the lil' rascals and betty boop's pit bull in the cartoon.

I think its very educational, and I would actually recommend that it be used as an educational material, because it definately does get the point across the dog fighting is sick and the people that do it are completely brainless sickos. It has some good interviews with AC officers and with dogmen alike, where they have counter arguments and trust me, the dogmen always look like the idiots that they are!

True, it is quite graphic and not for the faint at heart..but its the truth, and why should we hide from it? I'm sorry but pit bulls are the victims, and I would love for those that hate these dogs to watch this video and see what they have to say afterwards.

I'm all for it in video stores...as for kids using it as a learning tool for dog fighting? I never got that once from the video...they make it clear that its a punishable crime, that the dogs suffer, etc etc etc.

If kids think dog fighting is "cool" they would have thought so before the video, and if anything, this movie would have changed their minds in my opinion. It makes no sense to censor anything thats the god honest truth...why? Its rated, parents should know its not meant for a younger audience anyways..and if you have sick freaks that are going to watch it for that pleasure, the same can be said for any movie with violence, killing, rape, etc...........those films are all over the shelves..and just because they're "HOLLYWOOD" they're fine? There will always be stupid people ruining it for everyone else....

Ok..I'm done now

*steps off soap box*