View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2008, 04:47 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Aw, missy......I get so frustrated with 'inconclusive' test results! I'm sorry. Likely, all the endoscopy would have given you was a name, not a cure :sad:

I'm glad to hear she's feeling better. It did sound more like an intestinal malady of some sort--our dogs have been having periodic bouts with diarrhea, too. Pretty common for us in the spring since they've got so much to munch on when the snow finally melts

for even better appetite!

sabran, that's always been our decision maker, too: "Is the dog happy?" That's why we waited so long with Priscilla--she was happy right to that last day. If there was one blessing with this cancer, it was that she was able to live with it for so long and still have a good quality of life.

Chicken livers are an excellent suggestion. Yum! I love 'em, too.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."