View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2005, 09:50 AM
MegShawnMom MegShawnMom is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ontario
Posts: 86
By law, all you need is proof of rabies shots.Make sure you decalare it at the border crossing.Should be no problem.
Where is the pup coming from, it might e easier to go and pick up?
If its a distance to fly would cost more ,be stressfull and require a regulation size crate,lots of added on fees .You wold be required to go to Canadian Customs or CFIA for inspection and release.
Reply With Quote