View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse's mommy
The only reason I say this is because there has already been a post about this dog disturbing the neighbors.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=23955.
Dear Jesse's mommy:

I am sorry if I offended you with my posting.... After the posting you cited, I bought a pen, and it has been working so well. I could decide to buy it with the advice i got from the response to my posting. I am very grateful to those who gave me some advice on the problem.

The guy living next to me placed one of three complaints - because my dog was barking and barking in the crate. Since I started using the pen, I do not think he never hears my dog barking now - well, that's because I get up before my dog starts barking. As long as I get up to approach her, she is quiet. Actually, he told the super that he didn't hear my dog barking at night. (the other two were from the young guy living upstairs of me who is called a chronic complainer by the other tenants)

This time, I am not asking for advice on how I can stop my dog from barking..... I could not make myself understood, so it is my fault... I am not a native English speaker, so pardon my poor English expressions...

I just do not want to offend anyone here, because the people gathering to the forum are generous enough to take some time to help someone out. And I have been saved by the people who responded to my postings.

I just wanted to explain this... I am sorry here again about my posting if you are offended....

Last edited by Vanillamom; March 10th, 2006 at 12:59 PM.