View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
That's true--if they're too quiet, it means I have to invest in another 500 ct bottle of doxycycline!

What am I laughing for?! We just ordered one...
Multiple dogs + Quiet = TROUBLE ... unless amidst a synchronized snooozing event Such has been our experience anyways (it's amazing how quiet mass destruction can be, yet chaos is soooooooooo noisy, really, what is the difference )

Hazel, your stories have brought me gales of laughter once again .

I just can't wait to bring the Cuz army to Hazel Run someday... the army has almost recruited enough members to take on the pack although personally I think they are going to need alot more reinforcements, they're up against Olympians after all

Now, I think you need to start looking at broadcasting rights to pack events, once the media catches on you're gonna be flooded with appearance requests, etc. Here's your chance to get that pack bus you've always dreamed of... get a snazzy deal with one of the networks (someone who's channels pets.ca members can all get, of course)
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)