View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteves
Mastiff...maybe you are right. This was my first dog and I loved him very much and took great care of him and brought a breed which most people think is extremely dangerous and turned him into a loving animal that everyone likes. He was my best friend and I was his. I dont care what you say; you dont know me or Dez. I had no choice but to give him up. I tried a lot of options. I probably should have taken him to the pound or to the vet to have him put down. But I thought that maybe I would try to find him a loving home. I didnt know this was going to happen, nobody did. I thought it would be great to give him another 4 years in a loving home with friends and companions. I realize now that it was a mistake, but it was not my intention and I was trying my best and always thinking of him. This is the most terrible thing that has ever happened to me and I will probably never know what happened to him. :sad: Dezmond
You love this dog so much you considered putting him down or taking him to the pound. I hope you dont love anybody esle this much.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog