View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
we have no carpets any more either cause of our first dog just some throws here and there, we want new flooring but well with 2 beasts and a hubby why bother = wet/muddy/snowy paws same with shoes or boots

LoL, I can relate!! We will probably rip the carpets out and use some area rugs until we can afford to put some nice flooring in. We want to sell as soon as the values go back up a bit!

good luck tomorrow with Thorin's surgery and the after care (which in my eyes is worst than the surgery)
Thanks! It shouldn't be too bad. The vet said they're just under the skin and neither feel like they're "deeply" rooted. The only thing I'm really worried about is putting him under. That always scares me

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012