Thread: Performatrin
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2004, 10:55 AM

performatrin Ultra

Hi everyone I am new to this list as of today. I was looking around and saw the thread on Performatrin. Well that makes me feel welcome reading all the nice things you had to say. I own a Pet Valu Store in Scarborough :-) I also breed Leonbergers. I love to meet and talk to other pet owners.

There is a big difference in regualr Performatrin and Perfom Ultra. The Perform Ultra can go up against any of the holistic foods on the market right now. It is made with only fresh natural ingredients. I am not a lover of many grains in a diet. the way the grains are utilized in the Perform is great. They are only whole grains and not grain fractions eg. corn gluten meal ,rice flowr etc. Fresh and lamb meal give it one of the highest meat ratios in dog food.

Wellness is also a good choice although a lot of dogs done like it because it is baked and that seems ot throw them off. If they like it great!!

The New Nutro Ultra looks good also. We also carry that. So I hope you guys dont mind me jumping in here.