View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM

Wellness looks best so far, as to ingredients. And they sell it at the local pet supply store which is a 5 minute drive from where I live. More convenient than having to drive to the vet whenever I need food. I'm at that plaza for other stuff at least twice a week anyway. I wondered why so many vets pushed the expensive stuff. They want the money in their own pockets rather than the pet supply store. Not to sound mean, but they must make a nice profit after the mark up.
I've heard good things about Wellness. But with any brand, you're going to get a difference of opinion. Some people swear by certain brands, other people wouldn't buy it if their life depended on it. So I'll do the research you all suggested & then decide. As to the canned food, the reason the maggoty food stunk so much (besides being rotten) was because it was some no name cheapo brand sold at grocery stores. It stunk right out of a freshly opened can. Premium brands probably don't stink like that, not with such good ingredients.