View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:18 PM

Question Please Help Needed for Cats

It seems to me that in the USA people care more about dogs than cats because it is very difficult these days, when the economy is so bad, to find homes for homeless hungry scared cats. If anyone knows what I can do for these homeless cats please tell me asap. I have 2 cats of my own and it isn't possible for me to feed 10 other homeless cats and small cats that are between cats and kittens. The Humane Society is not helping much at all. They expect me to do all the work here because their shelters are full. We have a Cats R Us here and they never keep their word of helping either. I have tried all local places in Clarksville TN where I live and noone here can or wants to help. I put a note on the place where I live for someon to please help with these cats. Noone is helping as of yet. I put up ads, etc. I have done all I can. I called a vet and they don't take in cats. Now I am supposed to call pet stores. Last time I tried they said no also. So what is one supposed to do when nobody in a community is wanting cats and dogs is all they want?