View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Here's one:

"Hi! me and my fiance are looking for a free puppy, we are new to the london area and both had dogs with our family's unfortanletly we had to move away so we would like to get our own puppy because we miss our familys dogs. We are both very loving and caring and can give the puppy all the love and care that is needed for them to be a wonderful and happy dog. We live in a medium apartment and daily walks and food will be definetly provided. We both love animals and can guerentee a great home for a puppy. If you think that we would be a great canidate for your puppy please reply to our add. We know the type of resposibilites we need to handle a puppy and can provide a loving home for the puppy to grow up in. We would purchase a puppy but we are tight on our funds as I said we just moved to London and cant afford to pay up front for a puppy at the moment but can guerentee a great home and all the daily care that is need as long as its free."

If you can't afford to pay for the puppy, how can afford to feed it, spay/neuter it, provide vet care, etc?