View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
thanks MBIE,,,nope goldfields i'm not usually easily confused..There are members here who do feed raw and there are members who don't. My opinion is feed your pet whatever they will thrive on. Not everyones animal likes raw, some aren't big kibble fans,,some have tummy issues or allergies so have to be on certain diets. Aslong as your feeding your pet a good quality food, thats fine by me.

not sure what i said that seemed to upset you, not my intention.
Thanks aslan. Exactly what I wanted to say. I don't feed raw. At the moment I just don't have the time to prepare it and still do the other stuff I do. I would love to. It's my intention when some of my time frees up to do so. I have tried it with my cats. Most don't like it but, given time, I am sure I could get them off their canned and switched. It's hard with the sheer number of cats I have. My dogs I would not change at their ages.
As long as your pets are thriving and healthy -

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!