View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2010, 07:32 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Wow you work one saturday....and pets manages to arrange a whole kitten caravan!!! You guys are the best!!! I'm workin Wed, but count me in for kitty-sitting anytime, 14+!!!
Yep, you just want to spoil babies again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
weird...I was replying to a thread about the maine coon fella that cpeitra was saying needed a new home and then it said 'you followed an invalid thread blah blah blah....' ?? never had that before(maybe it was deleted as I was posting?)... but I was thinking if he still needs a foster home and someone here (other than 14+) could take him, could he get in on this kitten caravan? I am a big sucker for maine coons....
Are you saying you want to foster the big boy? Not sure how he'd work in staying at L4's for a night though. Jasper may take offense to another male in the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra_Queen View Post
You gals are a hoot! I have read this thread from start to finish and I'm dizzy....I don't know how u all keep it straight! All I do know is that u all are terrific!!

And I'm wondering what 14+ has up her sleeve and if hubs knows anything about it....yet!
Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. He won't like it. He and his son are already exchanging "looks".

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!