View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Senior Contributor

I am going to read over the last book before I get to the new one, so I am hoping to start that within the next week or so. But between my research and work research I find it hard reading anything for fun. I always feel guilty that I should be reading a journal article instead

But I do love reading

Anyways...I find it hard to believe that Dumbledore will really be dead but then again like you said the headmasters portraits remain, so it may not be that big of a deal.

I can't buy into Snape being good in the end. I know that we are getting Harry's feelings, but I just can't buy into it at all. If he do end up turning good, it will take some crazy writing for it to be something that I will enjoy.
I do like the idea of Dumbledore and Snape working out something "behind the scenes" in order to fool Voldemort into thinking that he may have a chance.

I know I am forgetting a lot of things from the last book, so as I reread that one I will probably have more to add