View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:17 AM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Sorry, GG, I couldn't open the link to read.

Here is my take (without reading the link posted):

Maybe I am pessimistic, but is it really believable that 700 were adopted out/sent to other shelters? Especially when adoptions were stopped for a while. Do other shelters really have that much room, but are telling people they are full when they aren't . And while they were closed and asking people to take their animals to the Toronto Animal shelter, and were these animals euthanized after TAC's "time limit" policy ran out?
I didn't see this post I'm looking at the brighter side After everything that's been said about the THS and all the suffering that went on for years ... I'd think that any shelter that offerered their help was because they were able to. Doubt they took them in to euthanize them nor refused other animals that needed to enter because they took them in. Besides, many people are watching what's going on at this shelter and every single animal must be accounted for