Thread: Stew and Vigo
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:00 AM

Wink Stew and Vigo

hi there, I'm stew, and perched on my lap at this moment is 4 month old Vigo The Carpathian(the "Scourge of Carpathia", also known as Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, and Vigo the Unholy http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Vigo) Don't let the names throw you off, he's a lovey little thing once he settles down. I figure if I'm naming a cat, it's gotta have some style, a bit of zazz, a little danger and mystique.
It's been 20 years since I've had a kitten around full time(my mom's cat GQ, lived to 17, he was like a brother). It's been a trying, sleep-deprived, and rewarding month since I adopted him. The kitten energy was something to get used to after so long with only adult cats, but he's slowly training me into the human he needs.
This picture is from day one.
I had intended on adopting an adult, but the moment I saw him, I just couldn't resist. He reminded me so much of my mom's dear old cat(scrawn, old man). I decided he's my match and we bonded quickly.
Some day, he'll be a grand, shining example of feline superiority. But until then, I'm cool with having a kitten companion.
Attached Images