View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2010, 01:38 PM

so a strange thing happened today. My sister was walking the dog and stopped to get a coffee. A lady came up to her and asked her where she got the dog. She told her that she found and and couldn't find the owners so they kept it. The lady said that her dogs had a litter of puppies and she gave the dog to a guy who was supposed to find it a home. Ranger has a big white W on his chest. which is why he is called ranger white and it is a very distinctive marking. the dog was found in the area where the guy lived so she is guessing he couldn't find a home for it and just let it go. My sister gave her an ear full about getting her dogs fixed and what could of happened to the puppy if the bears or coyotes got to him since he was found in an area where bears and coyotes are seen daily and people are advised not to walk the paths with their dogs off leash because their have been attacks. I guess the lady felt really bad after but was glad the dog found a good home. She found out he is a lab/husky golden retriever mix. I just think he is the best thing ever.