View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2011, 04:46 PM

I had to laugh last night Sam and Raggs had a show down . Sam is the 13 1/2 yr old king of the cats. They usually fight over territory and Raggs is somewhat afraid of him probably because Sam planted a claw in his nose at some point. At first we were by the TV and Sam jumped in my lap. He prevented me from handing Raggs's treats to him so Raggs got up went to the other end of the room to pout. I put Sam back on the floor and he lay where Raggs usually lies. Then Raggs came back and chased Sam under the coffee table by getting up really close to Sam's face and barking at him. So this went on for another hour or so with them trading places. Then Raggs got up and headed to bed. When I went in I found Raggs lying with a big smile on his face in a position that blocked Sam's entrance to the bedroom and Sam was lying outside the door in the hall and I swear he was glaring at Raggs. I had to get them both up and out of the bedroom, to clear up this stalemate.

After what I thought the other day, this really showed me Raggs has a lot of living still to do. I thought all of you would enjoy this exchange after all the support you've given us