View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincymycat View Post
Milo has always had fairly firm poops...the location bothers me though because the diagram of the anal gland location is much lower and this lump is almost completely anterior of the anus.
I will be bringing him on Monday...that can be my 60 minute workout...trying to catch him to crate him...Mr Oh No You Dont!!!
Thanks 14+.
I remember Onnie had alot problems.
I hear you. Dart goes for his big snip tomorrow. He will be spending the night in a crate so I don't have to chase him for an hour tomorrow at 6 AM. Not the way I want to start the day. I can also make sure he doesn't get into the food overnight this way.
It could be just a sebaceous cyst too. They are pretty common with cats. Orbit has one on the base of his tail. Doesn't bother him until Mommy decides to poke it.
Good luck. I have no doubt Milo will be at the vets asap on Monday.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!