View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM

Question New puppy please help!

Hi I just got my "Chorkie" (chihuahua/Yorkie) puppy 5 days ago. the lady i got her from was...soso? she said she gave the puppy it's shots and all of that but I'll be asking her to send me the receipt of that soon just so i have proof. the puppy is 9 weeks old and is eating "Blue" i read up about the " Blue" food and found it to be the healthiest. she eats NO human food at all. But I am a little concerned about a few things..

1. she sneezes a lot more then any other dog i have ever owned. she scared me this morning when she had a sneezing fit and just wouldn't stop. is that ok? what can that mean?

2. I found a little glob of mucus in her stool this morning as well.. I did google what it could mean so i plan on going to get her worm medicine just in case. but should I be very concerned about that too?

She does play a lot she is very active always running around and barking or growling like an adorable little puppy she eats very well and drinks and has normal body functions everyday. Oh and she does get her sleep I know puppies are supposed to sleep a lot and she does!
Please help me out and ease some of my worries if you can...
thanks