View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2011, 03:56 PM

I just dont know what to do w/myself. I wantch her stick her neck out like a Turtle as if she is trying to get more air in ,that kills me. I have been in contact w/The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund , but they say I need to have the Cancer removed then we can do Radiation if I still want. Like I have told them the Speicalist had removed all they could . I dont know, I feel like my back is up against the wall. Everywhere I turn I seem to run into a brick wall. I have also applied started to apply at the Mosby Fund. It looks like I will just have to start planning her cremation. I just hate the thought of that.
We have been trying to keep everything as normal as possible. My male companion has 2 dogs and we have had to seperate his lab from Matsi. His dog is pretty pushy w/all animals.
I know we are gonna have to stiffen our upper lip and just do what we have to.
The only thing that has changed is we take her bye bye more and more. I am just afraid to come her and she be gone. So with me trying to get help threw theses Funds ,I also started up a on line Fund raiser and I am trying to figure out how to advertise on facebook too.
My baby wants to go lay down for a nap, so I will take and go w/her as I always do.
Thank you for the talk

Last edited by Blackbear; March 1st, 2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Must have Admin approval to post a link to a fundraiser