Thread: "Snob Park"
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Love all creatures

This is one of the reasons I hate dog parks..lol but I won't start on that...

I used to take messina to one of the offleash parks we have nearby when she was smaller..than stopped taking her as she began to mature..for safety reasons for my dog and other dogs..but anywho..the people there were such Azzholes...it was unbelievable..I remember coming home twice and crying...this one old granny came up to me and told me that pitbulls don't belong in dog parks (which I agreed, but Messina was still a youngun heh), and that they shouldn't be around PUBLIC at all...that they shouldn't exist..basically telling me my dog's breed should be wiped out because SHE didn't like them..and the worst part was that she claimed to have worked in an animal shelter nearby..I nearly crapped myself silly...

I had a few other similar incidents...where my dog was also attacked by other people's dogs..and so on..the people were terrible..there were only about 4 or 5 that I really got along with compared to the 80 or so that were members of the park...it was sick..so I stopped going...now I just find parks useless...lol and I'm a much happier individual since I stopped going...