Thread: kitten vomiting
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassy3399 View Post
Actually, Iams makes a dry and wet. He gets their kibble daily, and Iams wet three times a week. For now, anyway. Petsmart carries the Wellness brand, which I saw recommended on that website. I definitely like the ingredients listed on the Wellness brand a lot more than what Iams puts in their cat food, so we'll be making a trip this afternoon, I think, so we can start changing him over.

In other news, no vomit! I got home last night and gave him an additional 1/4 of a cup of his kibble, and he chowed it down. I put extra in when that was gone, but I guess the 1/4 cup was all it took, since he didn't nibble on the second portion. I'll keep watching him over the weekend, but I'm feeling pretty good that the problem is solved. Even if I'm feeling lousy that the poor guy was going hungry
Yep, I forgot they have a canned as well. I won't use either mostly because of who owns them. Their parent company still insists it can not stop 100% with their animal testing. Bullony.
Great news that he didn't throw up this morning. At six months old he is still growing at a pretty good rate. Once he is around 10 months he may settle into his routine and you may find he is eating less.
Good job!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!