View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2005, 01:14 PM

Question Question to AKC papers

HI,

I couldnt find an message that i "thought" i placed earlier on. I must have a blonde day today.
But i got an adorable male Shih Tzu Puppy. It wasnt my intent to breed him but we thought about maybe having a litter with another Shih Tzu girl from a family member.The puppies from that litter would pretty much stay in familiar hands . Since disgussing that we are gonna get a Shih Tzu pup we got our Baby wich was given to us at barely 6 weeks of age. We were mailed the AKC papers and we were also called and asked to not register him until the end of this month since he was given to us early and not had his 1st shot yet ( wich he got now from us). Yes, he does grrrrreat !. Eats well and is playfull and happy.
So , the paperwork arrives....and the Breeder marked the limited box on there for the show/breed. And yes, i am a little upset. WHY wasnt I told before he isn't allowed to ever have pups?. Does anyone know about the regulations ?. I feel betrayed. Yet, happy cause my baby is doing so well and is the cutest thing on earth....today he napped with our cat , it was adorable.
Shih Tzu mommy