View Single Post
  #9  
Old February 5th, 2004, 09:56 PM
chico2's Avatar
chico2 chico2 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oakville Ontario
Posts: 26,593
They say it is some sort of pesticide,not available to the public.
Some blue crystals and very toxic.The little sweet spaniel died simply because he was so little,the bigger dogs got sick but they survived.Hopefully it's not spread all over the snow...if it was in a few Hot-Dogs maybe there won't be any more poisonings,the damage is already done.Someone must hate dogs and their owners very much.
__________________
"The cruelest animal is the Human animal"
3 kitties,Rocky(r.i.p my boy),Chico,Vinnie
Reply With Quote