View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:59 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
I've got my appt in hamilton on thursday mornin so if you'll be around in the afternoon I can stop by. The girl I thought might take her is now not someone I would let take her, (she's too wishy washy about the whole thing) so I'm gonna see if maybe my friend who took Blue might want a companion for him (or one of the ladies she works with at her other job)....and put some feelers out at work....if you can send me a good shot of her (or post one on facebook) I'll get it on my profile so everyone sees her and her story.
I work till 2 on Thurs. Will be home around 2:15 and will be heading over to feed the gang at that time. I have to go in early in the morning so they will be hungry by the time I'm home. You are welcome to join me in the feeding frenzy.

I had actually thought about your friend and how Blue would get along with a tiny girl. She is pretty shy. If M would have the patience to work with her though she would be a marvelous house kitty. I'm just not wanting Heidi to go to a place and then have to be returned. She's had enough disappointments in her life. She is such an angel. I have been holding her today and she doesn't fight to get away. I have a few pics I'm resizing and will post shortly.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; November 9th, 2010 at 05:02 PM.