View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:10 AM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

This thread started at just the right time. I had been noticing since we had closed the windows from summer that the downstairs boxes were becoming particularly offensive and the smell waifs up to the when you come in the front door

Was leery to initiate a litter switch since we have not had any litter box problems and did not want to court trouble. Anyways, when I went to Costco this week to buy their litter they did not have it (first time ever!) so when I went to Global to get their food this litter was there. I figured WTH as I really had no choice...I needed to buy litter.

I cleaned the boxes and did one half/half and left the other with the old litter to see if there would be any problems Not a one...both cats have kept up their regular routine and even with only half the boxes and house smell better and it says you can flush it too

Thanks for the great suggestion BM...I am pretty sure we are going to end up with this litter in all three boxes.

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!