View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Bunduk....he's such a little brother!- poking the big brother when he's down!!! Nice to see you too there Onster! Hope school is going well and you're not suffering from too much kitty withdrawal!
school is going great, thanks! lol and yes bunduk is seriously like the annoying little bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Great pics, onster!! So nice to see the boys again. They must have been very happy to have mom home for the holiday!!
and mom was so happy to be home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Haven't seen pics of your boys in ages and they're looking as handsome as ever.

Absolutely love that first shot of Onnie.
thank you rainbow, miss u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Hmmm, I missed this thread.
Poor Onnie. 'Course Mommy has to take embarrassing pics instead of helping the poor boy out of the bag. They are both so cute!!
And ummm..... first pic in the fourth post it looks like maybe Bunduk could use a bit of a diet too.
Now that I've met Onster in person folks I can tell you she is more beautiful than the pics show. And such a sweetheart!!!
ummmm yeaaaah perhaps both boys need to go on a diet. My mom just feeds them treats to console them

you are the sweetheart 14+, honestly. Thank u for ure sweet compliment . ( i look better in pics tho don't spread rumours lol :P)... beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"