View Single Post
  #14  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:17 PM
tillieplay tillieplay is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
We were told reaction to certain mushrooms can definitely cause seizures (we have a ton in our yard). And also that once the mushrooms are digested there's really not much they can do except monitor for dehydration etc.
I've always figured those mushrooms shouldn't be ingested, I guess I didn't think I would have some that causes such a severe symptom like seizures. I will mention this at the vet tomorrow. I will definitely search the yard before I go too. Hopefully the vet gives me some helpful information tomorrow. Thanks
Reply With Quote