View Single Post
  #10  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
tillieplay tillieplay is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14
Thanks for all of the quick responses. Since it is dark and they will not be going outside again tonight I will search for mushrooms in the morning. Abbey is still lethargic and a little wobbly. I think she's finally falling asleep. They both will be at the vet again tomorrow. If they have gotten a mushroom... will they just recover from being sick if they don't get any more? Can the common mushrooms found in the yard actually cause seizures like this?
Reply With Quote