View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2010, 11:35 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Try using a warm washcloth on the kittens nose to help clear it up. A nasal syringe is not made for a kitten's nose. I doubt you will find one that will fit up the nasal passage sufficiently to do any good.
At two months old it is not necessary to give the kittens milk of any kind. Water is sufficient. Unless, of course, you are having issues trying to get the kitten to eat enough to help. As L4H mentioned the best food available is kitten Wellness. It did marvels for my latest gang.
Please watch the kittens closely after administering Convenia. There have been some very severe reactions to that medication. http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...1905168,page=1
Have you tried taking the kitten into a small bathroom with you and letting the shower run on hot to steam up the room? That may help to loosen all of the mucus and make her feel a little better.
As L4H said, I also caution against using too many human meds. Most are just not safe.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!