View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Hopefully your Brother isn't tempted to put the two birds in the same cage...when Ethel brought Lovey home we put her in the flight cage with the two Cockatiels and she terrorized them

My bro has had other birds in the past. All older when he got them. He kept their cages when they passed and Joey went with the one that was here. His OH had mentioned putting them in together. I said to start slowly and put the cages closer together if they seemed as though they were getting along ok. Eventually if the cages were side by side and they were on the walls closest to each other it may be safe enough to try to put them in together. At least that's what I've read to do. Right at the moment he is going to be working on taming him and letting him out of the cage occasionally.
It's funny. The first night they phoned and told me to come get my *&%%#$#$@# bird because he was too loud!! Told him to suck it up and deal. He's a good guy.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!