View Single Post
  #1  
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:03 AM
bskillings bskillings is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brantford
Posts: 22
Unhappy Newspaper Ink On Lynden's Paws!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I woke up this morning and came into the living room to check on my 5 month old bunny Lynden. He was safe and sound is his age that I built him from NIC cubes. However the part of his cage that I use for food and that he uses to go poop was soaked. His waterbottle had somehow come loose and leaked all over that side of the cage. The problem is that side of the cage is covered in Newspaper. I noticed that his feet are dark grey from the newspaper ink. Is it toxic to my bunny? He won't let me wash it off. He just kicks and squirms when i try to wipe them with a cloth. Please help me I need to know if the ink is toxic and whether there is a way to wash his feet.
__________________
<3 Khai lan, Noel, Lynden, and Xavier's mommy <3
Reply With Quote