View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:48 PM
serenamlambe's Avatar
serenamlambe serenamlambe is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 522
I tried calling that number a few times, but I haven't been able to talk to anyone. They don't have any "general enquires" line or anything. Sigh.

We still have to talk to our regular vet about it when we go back for her check up on the 21st. We have been to a couple of vets in Newfoundland before (we used to live there), as well, so we can bring her there if necessary. But certainly we are going to be considering her before we decide if she'll be coming. I think my boyfriend would decide to stay home if they feel she cannot come. We booked the tickets before she had the seizures, but I'm sure we can work something out if necessary. Her health comes first
"Happiness is a warm puppy."
Reply With Quote