View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
Thank you all very much. It was a tough night. Interesting that I did not have her long but she will be very missed.

Funny how us animal lovers will embrace other's throw aways. Funny how we try our best to right a wrong while others do not give a damn as to what happens.

I am not feeling sorry for myself, but I am certainly very angry that this little girl who loved her people so much shut down like that as so many do. And not one phone call to ask how she is or if she was ever adopted. I don't understand people. I don't understand why so many of us put ourselves in positions like this to deal with the sorrow, the guilt and the pain. Why?

Sorry I am so sour. I am just heartbroken as I wanted so much for her to continue life's journey.

Because you have the fortitude to put into action to help these poor souls whose guardians are so busy in their selfish lives that they just don't give a darn about their pets.

Because you are somebody who can't just sit idly by while these poor animals are suffering.

Because you care

14+ is right, it is not the quantity of time you spend with them, but the quality of time.

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey