View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:51 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Have you tried starting her on a good quality canned food yet? I'm not talking the stuff vets sell that passes for food (barely). I am talking Kitten Wellness or another grain free, byproduct free kitten food. You could start her off with a small amount watered down so she can digest it better. If she doesn't know what to do, and probably won't, try sticking your fingertip in the food and putting a small amount on her nose. She will soon associate that taste with what's in the dish.
I have a feeling with all the changes she's been through plus being taken off mom's milk so early the diarrhea should be considered normal. If she has been to the vet a couple of times already and has been dewormed and has had coccidia meds then I would expect a little diarrhea.
Keep an eye on her and make sure she stays hydrated. You are doing a wonderful job so far. And thank you for bringing this little one home. Was she an only one?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!