View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:55 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

SSS to enlighten you you aren't the only muslim member on here,,just most haven't posted in this thread. Speaking for myself, i am extremely enlightened and have read many bibles from many different religions. If i choose to enlighten myself on the muslims i will discuss it with our member Onster who would answer with information and not feel she is being picked on.

As for someone, told someone who told your friend and so on,,OMG how ridiculous. That's right up there with cats will suffocate your baby..Yes there is scientic studies proving that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans..here is just one of thousands you yourself could have googled.

Methods/Materials
I swabbed saliva from twenty-five dogs and twenty-five humans with variables reduced as much as
possible. To see how much bacteria was in my participants' oral cavities, I put some of each participant's
saliva on a specially prepared blood agar plate, diluted small amounts of the original saliva 1-3 times
(depending where it was placed on the agar plate), and then put the dishes in an incubator for 72 hours at
98.6ºF. Every 24 hours, I checked the bacteria colony growth (while wearing gloves), counted the amount
of bacteria colonies on each section of the agar plate, and recorded my data. To compare results, I created
a control group by putting an agar plate with no saliva on it in the incubator (no bacteria grew).
Results
Canines had consistently lower averages of bacteria growth compared to humans, and very few reached
the highest category of growth (growth in all three segments) whereas most humans reached the highest
category. Humans all had growth on day three, but 28% of dogs had no growth at all on day three. Unlike
most humans who had a total of at least 250 bacteria colonies on their agar plate, most dogs had 100 and
below.
Conclusions/Discussion
To my surprise, the mouth of man's best friend was cleaner than his master's.