Originally Posted by Goldfields
Wouldn't he just digest that? You never know, if it doesn't sit well in his tummy, he may try to vomit it back up again anyway. Hope it doesn't cause any trouble, you've had more than your share already.
Thank you for the response Goldfields. I'm hoping he will. Was more worried whther or not it was toxic. I called the animal hospital. They said it isn't toxic but there is a good possibility he will develop a blockage, so we need to monitor him for the next 48 hours. I'm praying he doesn't! I just can't leave him alone for even a minute.... He lives up to his nickname, Nookie Monster!