View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Abe i have been following your thread from the start even tho until now i haven't posted. I really do hope that you stick around, not only to learn what you can but to teach some of us a thing or two. On this forum you really do have access to some of the best kittie people there is, but like everyone else they had to learn it first. The way i look at it, Kiko and Sew sew are a little better off than they were before you stepped in to help and continue to help. With limited knowledge and finances you stepped up to help them in their time of need, alot of people wouldn't have.

Read all the info the members have to give you,,take what you can use and throw the rest away. Being in a different country with things we're used to having here being unavailable to you makes it abit of a challenge i'm sure. As for being different from us,pffft. We have members from many different countries and cultures here, sometimes it takes abit for us to get what the person is saying but please don't think we're judging you.
i never really inteded on leaving, i did before when i had that small confrontaion on another thread. all thats changed now, i wasnt exposed to such warm hearted people the way i was in my previous threads. you guys are really somethin!

even if i dont have anymore animals, its a really privledge(sp.?) to communicate with people that have so much knowledge on animals. i watch animal planets SPCA shows, and other things like that. i enjoy learning about dogs and cats a lot, aswell as other exotic animals.
nothing gets me more than learning neat tricks about cats and dogs that you dont get from "Reading between the lines" or reading medical books. im a big fan of animal behaviour, and tricks you learn from much experience.

i learned a lot of that with you guys, no way ill leave.

PS: if i end up giving up kiko, ill most likely be back for rottweilers because i know a man who's going to live near my area that wants a rottweiler. perfect way for me to enjoy my time witha dog and learn more about dogs!
just hope he goes through with it
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang