View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Abe! I am so sorry to hear about Kiko... Is there any hope at all for her? I know you have tried your best with your mom and your friend? perhaps if you keep her in the courtyard area away from the house? I know its not secure but maybe Kiko will have a bond with you and stay?

Were you ever able to get her to the vet? I was wondering if they would be willing to keep her as a vets kitty? I dont know if the vets where you are now do that or not? I know I am grasping at straws...

As for not fitting in well I dont agree with you on that one. You seem to have love and compassion for animals so I would say your in the right place. This site is a great place to learn more about things pets that you dont already know and also a great place to chat with people who are all over the world! For example I have never chatted with someone in Kuwait til I chated with you!

I cant stress enough how important it is for Kiko that you at the very least get her spayed. You will save her from a life of kitten after kitten especially if she gets away from your home and she is sooo young to be having babies yet. You may not like my bluntness but I think you owe it to her at the very least to do that.

I hope you have the opportunity to volunteer because it will be a very rewarding experience for you. You will learn so much and be able to be around animals!

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown