View Single Post
  #2  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
wareagle1776 wareagle1776 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10
Unfortunately it sounds as if your pet has allergies, I would have him tested and if he has allergies there are so many different treatments from shampoos , allergy shots and in very bad cases it could be controlled with steroids although they have many side effects. You might have the vet to do a scraping to see if it is mites which is possible. The only way to know for sure is tests OTHERWISE YOU ARE GUESSING AND HE WON'T TREATED CORRECTLY as that is what my first vet did.




Good Luck' Robert
Reply With Quote