View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:53 AM

you cant imagine how glad i am from reading these two very informative responses. this makes me happy because i feel like im really learning and im more able to communicate and interact with her.

i do think shes too young to show her im boss. matter a fact, i dont want to show her im boss, i want her to be a companion even though shes quite fiesty.
i was wondering how to teach her name thats a good idea.

i already took a box, opened the top, and put a whole on the side and put the side with the hole close to the wall, and put her litter box inside. to minimize odor and mess.

i did think of making cardboard houses and stuff.

also, her little pimple thing is slowly shrinking, which is awsome, but not enough for me to cancel a vet check up, a very close friend of mine has insisted that he pays for everything and would like to go this time this week. im uneasy about anyone taking care of my expenses, but i guess this cant wait.

anyhow, she has calmed downabit longer when i pick her up. when she eats she gets food on her paws sometimes, and then goes to the litter box and does her thing. since i now know shes got food mixed with litterbox content on her paws, i take her to the nearest washroom and rinse her paws, and then dry them as much i can. shes eeh, when it comes to being in the sink. but definetly calmer than sew sew even in his adult age. speaking of SSS i didnt know male cats rape baby cats O_O holy *****.

also, i moved her into the house, on the third floor but in a secluded place, so its much easier on me to go to her, as opposed to going outside and making long trips back and forth. this way i can check up on her quick.

its also got a gutter with a lid on it which makes cleaning much easier and quicker, and a odor-sucking-fan thing we have in our bathrooms. i put a barrier so it cant get out. i chilled with it until it got comfortable enough to play and eat, thats when i left to get on the computer.

about the biting, i (up until logging on yesterday) would let her feel out her own power. im also feeling out her power too.
if im playing with her and wrestling, she bites, but not hard. the power depends on how long i wrestle with her.
i honestly dont mind the bites as long as she doesnt try and hurt me, if she does, i wait for her to releive abit of the power and slowly take my hand away.

the cuddling thing with the backwards petting is gonna help a lot i think.

anyhow, shes really much more domesticated then when i first met her, thanks a lot, ill keep you guys updated.