Originally Posted by Amberr
It's a lack of money situation.
Do what ever it takes ! Your dog is your responsability. Right now she's suffering , this is inhumane to wait until the end of the week , what if she dies while waiting for you to take her to the vet ?
Ask your vet to arrange paiements , or put the bill on visa if you have one. Or borrow money from family , friends , anyone !!