Vet student needing help
i have an assessment on intrinsically poisonous pets to livestock and domestic animals, resulting in death etc. For this assessment, i need to find COMMONLY INGESTED poisonous plants.
I have read all the lists, but can't find if they are frequently ingested etc.
Are there any articles available on incidence rates of poisoning from plants?
For dogs & cats i've got:
- lillies (cat)
- azalea (cant find incidence rate)
- grapes (have sufficient info)
- colocasia (elephant ear) and foxglove (need info on incidence).
- patersons curse (have suffiicient info)
- hairy panic (have sufficient info)
- bracken fern (have sufficienct info)
Any help is greatly appreciated, or knowledge on commonly ingested plants.