View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:53 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Thanks very much ladies. The last 4-5weeks around here have been very very good. They are playing, though much too roughly for my liking, but if I split them up they just go find each other again so I give up

They do not sleep together yet but I am still hopeful. They groom each other alot. As a matter of fact AG was on Facebook with me the first time it happened, right before Christmas...best gift ever!!!

Hazel, the program is Microsoft Research Autocollage Trial Version 2008...don't know if I am going to buy it but it has been fun tinkering with it. With your crew it would certainly cut down on printing costs

KLM I can't believe how much I watched her stare the bug down...it was just so funny. She is equally intense at the front window when she "guards" the house too

I am so in love with these munchkins I can hardly stand it They are making themselves part of the family and their little personalities continue to develop every day. Recommend minous to everyone

Below, 1. Ziggy loves playing in bags 2. Ziggy coming out of the bag 3. Zuzu trying to get into Ziggy's bag...not a good idea
Attached Images

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!