View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I'm a softy

Ok, i am sorry i sait the christian thing, i was just trying to get the context. What i mean is i cant help but to judge her, i have friends there that i would talk to, but with my anger that i have over this it is not an option, hard to explain i guess, but talking bad about someone and not supporting them just would not be tolerated.

I had a short conversation about it with my group of friends at the school the other morning when the person came and said this woman got a puppy and its coming for show and tell. I started to fume then, before i knew she was tossing the cat. I said why would she get a dog after she couldnt care or even walk the other. Her and i share a close friend. This friend said if its a little dog who cares? It could be litter trained. I said when would it get out? She said who cares, a shih tzu can run around the living room 3 times and be fine. . . So no one agrees with me. . . . And ill get so upset about it, i cant even talk about it. She will get the support, i am just alone and really upset, and that is why i am asking here, thats all i was trying to say i dont mean that religion actually plays a part here.

I dont think she will toss it out i also dont get the babysitter excuse.

Not to bring up religion. . . But it is a non denominational school, and there are some that believe that man is dominant over all animals, and they should not be treated like they are on our level, so most, her included dont see treating the animals the way she is, getting new ones and tossing old ones as un christian. . .

I shouldnt have added the christian school thing as it is hard to explain how it affects this, it doesnt play a huge role, i didnt mean to imply that. .

I want to grab her and shake her. That cat has loved and cared for her kids, and she disrupts its life with the pup and thinks she has the right to throw him away. The pup will neyer work out, i cant wait to hear the excuses, the byb said she has 3 weeks to decide if its going to work, after that its too late to return it. The byb sold it to her knowing her situation.

I am so upset. That poor cat. I cant take it. And i dont think any1 should. She will never ever ever find someone to pay her for it. She has really made me upset, and ruined each day, because i am so worked up, i have even lost sleep.

Thanku Hazel, and L4h, thats the kind of advice i need. What do i say? How do i get over it? How do i show i am an animal lover? What should be done with the cat? How much free training and help with the pup do i give to help stop her from giving him up too? How do i tell her she is wrong without people getting mad at me? Or do i just have to suck it up, say i cant help and let it go? And thats hard, i cant just watch an animal be treated unfairly. Thank you for the help, this just really really hurts and affects me, too much maybe. . .
Adoptee Prada crazy dog extrodinaire
Tickles Tortie cat the owns my daughter