Thread: Discouraged....
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Discouraged....

Ok so I asked "Santa" for scrapbooking stuff, which he was nice enough to bring, cardstock paper, stickers, scissors, couple of scrapbook albums.
He also gave me a lil money to go buy some other stuff I might need.

I have waited so long to start scrapbooking, so looking forward to it. Then I go to Michaels, and I go to the scrapbooking aisles....and well suddenly I just felt completely discouraged. It then occurred to me, that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, what I was getting myself into. I have no idea where to start. I was flabergasted at the amount of different scrapbooking products to choose from....and a lil taken aback by the cost of a lot of it
I picked up a few sheet embellishment kits, came home, put a couple sheets together, which look like they were put together by a kid in kindergarten..

I have always been creative....till now. Now I'm thinkin' that perhaps I should've done a lil more research before I decided to get into this hobby. I was just so impressed with the scrapbooking pages I've seen here on Pets. I thought "hey that looks like so much fun, I wanna do it too".
But after the few sheets I've done...I think it's fair to say...that I suck!..:sad:
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)