View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM

I am the proud mom/slave to 3 dogs, 1 rabbit, 1 tarantula and some fish

I joined this forum in an effort to learn more about the BARF diet and have gained a ton of information and have successfully been feeding it for 2 months!

My kids -

Sassy - 8 1/2 year old female maltese X. Alpha of the pack (after me!). We did pet therapy in a special needs unit in Saskatoon for about 6 months.

Furby - 6 year old male bichon X. Generally cranky and unexcitable must hate living with so many women!

Brynn - 2 year old brindle boxer X. Rescue I adopted early this summer. Has come a long, long way! Barely knew how to sit when I got her, now after 2 obedience classes, we are training to enter rally-o in Calgary this February!

Samara - 5 year old tarantula. A beauty that's very friendly. Likes a varied diet of crickets, superworms, pinkies etc.

Bear - 2 year old female bunny. A sweetheart!

We currently reside on a farm just outside Lethbridge. I am a huge advocate of spaying/neutering and also love the bully breeds. Would like to own a rottweiler or APBT next!

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama