View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Schlow Schlow is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 1
Have you considered taking your dog to a specialist rather than the local veterinarian? I don't know where you live, but it wouldn't be difficult to find out. First contact your veterinarian's office and see if they can recommend a specialist. If not, check with several other vet office and just say your dog has been diagnosed with _____ can you recommend a specialist that I can take him to. If you have an emergency pet clinic nearby, they will probably also be able to help. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Reply With Quote